Friday, September 18, 2009

11 Day Diet Review

I have a confession: I didn't finish the 11-day diet. I tried, really I did. But here's the thing: I have an intolerance to eggs and milk. So the days where eggs was all I could eat for a meal or two, I was sick as a dog. It's not pretty, I promise you.

On day eight, I just couldn't take it anymore.

Maybe if I had finished, I would have lost more, but I did manage to lose one pound per day (8 total) without being hungry all the time. So that's the good news.

The bad news is that apparently I have less willpower than I thought. I love food. And it's not even that I'm overweight, but when I say "I love food," I mean that I adore cooking, baking, basically anything to do with creating or enjoying food. I'm trying to maintain a healthy weight so that my sweet husband doesn't wait up one day and realize the woman he married was half the size of his current wife.

Anyway, all that to say I do recommend the 11-day diet, if you have the willpower!

No comments:

Post a Comment