Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday Ten: The Lumberjack

1. He is the most well-rounded person I know. On Wednesday night, he's usually watching Ultimate Fighter, and by Friday, he'll be taking me out to a five-star restaurant and the theater! He's a man's man with a sweet center--the perfect combination.

2. While his favorite breed of dog is a German Shepard, he absolutely LOVES our little corgi. I've never seen him be such a softie as he is with that dog.

3. His favorite band OF.ALL.TIME. is Metallica. I'm pretty sure he owns every CD, and listens to them all regularly.

4. He is almost 100% Dutch, and proud of it. His favorite cheese is smoked gouda (big surprise), and he loves hopjes, Dutch licorice and all other sorts of Dutch delicacies.

5. His favorite cake is cinnamon pull-apart (monkey bread) and his favorite dessert is creme brulee.

6. His hair is naturally and permanently bleached with a faint "C" on the back of his head. I tease that's God's sign of claiming him for me.

7. He loves beer. Stone is his favorite. But he also loves bourbon and cigars. At heart, he's kind of an old man, and I love it.

8. His favorite sport is football, by far. He supports the San Diego Chargers until the end. I get a little nervous every time we watch football together because he's so passionate about it.

9. He has expensive taste. With clothing, and food, and just about everything. Awesome, because I never have to explain why a $100 pair of black heels is better than a $10 pair.

10. One of the first things that stood out to me about him was that he is passionate. He doesn't half-ass things, ever. If he does something, he believes in it and is passionate about it, and I love that about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment