Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Lumberjack's Resume

I know, it's been far too long since I last posted. I've busied myself studying the methods of The Pioneer Woman, Nobel Pig and Bakerella, and found myself swept away with no time to blog!

But, it's time to put myself back out there again.

The Lumberjack lost his job yesterday. The company is in shambles and will likely be run into the ground by the current vice president.

Needless to say, my hard-working, very ethical and honest husband needs a job. He has a degree in business administration and about 3 years of experience in the fields of marketing, sales, and business. Here is his resume. Please pass it along to everyone and anyone who might be able to find this capable man a job! Thank you!

**The Lumberjack found a job within 3 days, so I have removed his resume.**


No comments:

Post a Comment