Monday, April 13, 2009

Bakerella cupcakes

In celebration of Easter, I made cupcakes, courtesy of Bakerella and Kevin and Amanda's Recipe blog. I used Kevin and Amanda's chocolate cake recipe, which is my favorite chocolate cake recipe that I have EVER made. Seriously, I will not make another chocolate cake/cupcake recipe. I substituted their butter cream icing recipe with the confectioner's sugar icing. Coconut dyed green, for grass, robin's eggs, peeps and sour punch straws made the perfect mini Easter basket cupcakes. This one is missing the punch straw basket part, but it's cute nonetheless. I bought clear cellophane baggies from Michael's and spring-looking ribbon to seal the package.



(Please ignore the cameras in the background. I brought these to work and had to take a picture before they all got eaten.)

No comments:

Post a Comment