Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Lumberjack and me

How long have you been together?We have known each other for 5 years this August. Our one-year wedding anniversary is this May. It's been 5 years since our first date this October.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Two months.

Who asked who out?
He asked me out. Twice. And I said no, twice. Third, and final time, I asked him out to a movie. We saw "Shark Tale."

Whose siblings do you see the most?
Mine, since his brother's are in the Army and currently across the country/over seas.

Do you have any children together?
Not yet. Ask in about 5-7 more years.

What about pets?
Yes, we have a little puppy named Dutch, who is our child at the moment.


Did you go to the same school?
Yes, we both went to PLNU.

Who is the most sensitive?
Me, for sure.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Pei Wei.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Venice, Italy.

Who has the craziest exes?
Me.

Who has the worst temper?
The Lumberjack, but that's not saying much.

Who does the cooking?
I do. The Lumberjack grills. I do the rest, and love it.

Who is more social?
Neither. We're pretty even.

Who is the neat freak?
He is, always.

Who is the most stubborn?
He, but I'm a control freak.

Who hogs the bed?
Me. Covers and bed.

Who wakes up earlier?
I do, because Dutch wakes me up. It's a mother's instinct.

Where was your first date?
Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill at Fashion Valley, and a movie.

Who has the bigger family?
Immediate, the Lumberjack does. Extended, me.

Do you get flowers often?
Every week. I love fresh flowers in my house.

How long did it take to get serious?
Within three months I knew I was going to marry him.

Who eats more?
He does definitely.

Who sings better?
Probably me, but I've had lessons.

Who does the laundry?
I usually do, but he helps sometimes.

Who’s better with the computer?
I've had more experience (he was home schooled).

Who drives when you are together?
We take turns. .

Who picks where you go to dinner?
We normally agree on a place.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong?
I am.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
We like to share.

Who has more tattoos?
Both have two.

Who eats more sweets?
I do. I crave chocolate.

Who cries more?
Really? I cry waaaaaay more. I'm a girl. Come on.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have fresh flowers in your house all the time! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete