Monday, May 18, 2009

New Rides

After nearly one year of car shopping, I took the plunge and traded in my beloved 2003 Honda Civic for a 2009 Honda Fit. I debated for awhile between the Fit and the Mazda3. When it came down to it, the 2010 Mazda3 had a few things I didn't like, including:

1. Huge blind spots for me;

2. Low gas mileage compared to the Fit; and

3. Higher price compared to the Fit.

The Fit has everything I need and want, all for a great price. For the first time ever, I have a car that unlocks with the push of a clicker. I also have great speakers, navigation, tons of cargo space and 33-mpg.

Tani at Honda of Escondido made our sales experience quite possibly one of the best I've ever had. And, for the cherry on the sundae, the Lumberjack got a 2009 Honda Civic in replacement of his 2004 Civic, which was slowly but surely biting the dust.

So, if you're looking for a Honda, Mazda, Acura or Audi, go visit Tani at the Penske Auto Group in Escondido. She can sell all four brands and will make sure you get everything you want at a price that works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment